Engagement Party

  • Leticia Alvarez
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      I am trying to stay on top of things by getting everyones addresses in time to send out invitations to our engagement party.  I have Stephanie's and Blue's so the two of you dont need to respond, but I dont have addresses for the rest of my Fry Family.  I hope all is well with all of you.  We are doing great.  The kids where home this Christmas visiting for two weeks.  It was so nice to run into Rob and Wendy at Farmers Market.  I have attached the a picture of our Holiday card.  Tyson sends his love.

      oxox

      Leticia

    • arte mfa
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2009
        Hi Leticia,
        congrats !!!!!!!! so happy for the both of you :)

        claire lerner + paul roehl
        501 swift street
        santa cruz, ca 95060

        take care,
        claire

        ps Here is an article about my photo students...

        claire lerner

        831.423.3840

        www.clairelerner.com

      • lingyen@juno.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
          Hello You all.
          Here is Jon Handel and Ling-Yen Jones address PO box 352 Point Arena, CA 95468
          talk with you soon.
          LYJ

          ***************************
          Ling-Yen Jones
          707-884-9153
          www.ling-yendesigns.com
          www.solano.com

          Store more stuff with a space saving space bag. Click now!
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2qRBLkYPSsZAUgDigjcUwNdOgpHL5zTuTGRqRxrzj4G5M5y/
        • Wendy and Rob Mari
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
            Hi Leticia & Tyson
            It was indeed a nice surprise to see you at the Farmer's Market .....   And once again congrats to you both  ....  Our address is: 1075 Wranglers Trail, Pebble Beach, 93953
            Looking forward to it all ....  Thanks for including us .... In the meantime, have fun ! ! !
            Cheers,
            Rob and Wendy