SAVE THE DATE - CLAIRE'S REALLY BIG ART SHOW UCSC

  • arte mfa
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 5, 2007
      You are cordially invited
      to attend the

      OPENING RECEPTION
      SUNDAY ,JANUARY 20, 2 - 4 pm

      CLAIRE LERNER
      The Relaxation Project
      JANUARY 20 — MARCH 8, 2008

      LOCATION AND GALLERY INFO:

      Cowell College
      University of California
      1156 High Street
      Santa Cruz, CA 95064

      For more information call:
      831- 459-2953 Gallery
      831- 423-3840 Claire
      Gallery hours:
      11am - 5pm, Tu-Su

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • futbolgirl20
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 6, 2007
        Thanks for updating us Claire! It's good to hear from you! I would
        love to see your show! I will try to make it to the reception.
        Hopefully I will see you there!

        xo-cj

        --- In fryphotofamily@yahoogroups.com, arte mfa <artemfa@...> wrote:

        > You are cordially invited
        > to attend the
        >
        > OPENING RECEPTION
        > SUNDAY ,JANUARY 20, 2 - 4 pm
        >

        > CLAIRE LERNER
        > The Relaxation Project
        > JANUARY 20 — MARCH 8, 2008
        >
        > LOCATION AND GALLERY INFO:
        >
        > Cowell College
        > University of California
        > 1156 High Street
        > Santa Cruz, CA 95064
        >
        > For more information call:
        > 831- 459-2953 Gallery
        > 831- 423-3840 Claire
        > Gallery hours:
        > 11am - 5pm, Tu-Su

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • arte mfa
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 6, 2007
          Hi Caryn,

          do you know about Jenny in the hospital. She is having
          surgery right now.... think good thoughts..

          xoxox
          claire

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • lingyen@juno.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 7, 2007
            Thank you for the update.
            We will be sending positive thoughts to Jenny.
            and we hope her recovery is fast and good.
            Claire, looking forward to seeing the show thank you for the update.
            Ling-Yen
            707-884-9153 new phone #
          • futbolgirl20
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 7, 2007
              I had no idea! What happened?

              I will send prayers for a speedy recovery her way, definitely... Hope
              all is well with everyone!

              XO-CJ

              --- In fryphotofamily@yahoogroups.com, "lingyen@..." <lingyen@...>
              wrote:

              > Thank you for the update.
              > We will be sending positive thoughts to Jenny.
              > and we hope her recovery is fast and good.
              > Claire, looking forward to seeing the show thank you for the update.
              > Ling-Yen
              > 707-884-9153 new phone #

            • stephrobb jones-gunn
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 8, 2007
                Hey I'm totally out of the loop too...what's happening with Jen?

                Hoping all is alright...thinking good thoughts.

                Congrats on your show Claire, wish we could be at the opening.
                xoxo
                .s.

                wrote:

                > Thank you for the update.
                > We will be sending positive thoughts to Jenny.
                > and we hope her recovery is fast and good.
                > Claire, looking forward to seeing the show thank you for the update.
                > Ling-Yen
                > 707-884-9153 new phone #

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • WENDY Loew-Mari
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 8, 2007
                  I want to ditto Steph, wishing Jen a speedy recovery from whatever it is she had to have surgery for and Claire, congratulations and thank you for the invitation.

                  Good thoughts to everyone.

                  Happy holidays.

                  Wendy and Rob

                  wrote:

                  > Thank you for the update.
                  > We will be sending positive thoughts to Jenny.
                  > and we hope her recovery is fast and good.
                  > Claire, looking forward to seeing the show thank you for the update.
                  > Ling-Yen
                  > 707-884-9153 new phone #

                  Do You Yahoo!?
                  http://mail. yahoo.com

                • venusfrytrap@sbcglobal.net
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
                    Hi, jen here in the hospital on my blackberry so this will be short. I had a very large uterine sarcoma removed on tues. They think its in my liver snd lungs. Chemo starts in 2 weeks after more tests. I'm planning on surviving this thing. Love, jen

                    --- In fryphotofamily@ <mailto:fryphotofamily%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com, "lingyen@..." <lingyen@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Thank you for the update.
                    > We will be sending positive thoughts to Jenny.
                    > and we hope her recovery is fast and good.
                    > Claire, looking forward to seeing the show thank you for the update.
                    > Ling-Yen
                    > 707-884-9153 new phone #

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • stephrobb jones-gunn
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
                      If anyone can do just that, it's you Jen...sending all my love and good thoughts...xoxo Steph

                      wrote:

                      > Thank you for the update.
                      > We will be sending positive thoughts to Jenny.
                      > and we hope her recovery is fast and good.
                      > Claire, looking forward to seeing the show thank you for the update.
                      > Ling-Yen
                      > 707-884-9153 new phone #

                      <*> Your email settings:
                      Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:
                      mailto:fryphotofamily-digest@yahoogroups.com
                      mailto:fryphotofamily-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                    • WENDY Loew-Mari

                        wrote:

                        > Thank you for the update.
                        > We will be sending positive thoughts to Jenny.
                        > and we hope her recovery is fast and good.
                        > Claire, looking forward to seeing the show thank you for the update.
                        > Ling-Yen
                        > 707-884-9153 new phone #

                        Do You Yahoo!?
                        http://mail. yahoo.com

                        Yahoo! Groups Links

                        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/fryphotofa mily/

                        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/fryphotofa mily/join

                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
                          Jen,
                          Let us know if you need help with anything.
                          Please.
                          Ling-Yen and JOn
                          Sending our love and positive light to you.
                        • arte mfa
                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 9, 2007
                            Jenny,

                            We are your "Fry Family", always and forever !!!!! we
                            love you... sending lots and lots of love and
                            healing... Go Jenny !!!!

                            xoxxox
                            claire

                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 12, 2007
                              ok- here I am. Imagine me jumping around with pom poms.... as hard as
                              that is to do-

                              J...E-N....J-E-N-N-F-R-Y
                              (repeat)
                              J...E-N....J-E-N-N-F-R-Y
                              V...V-I....V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!

                              Give me a J!
                              Give me an E!
                              Give me an N!
                              What does that spell?
                              JEN!

                              That is my victory cheer for you...we are here for you and we love you.
                              xoxox
                              Caryn