Finn update

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi all...

      Posted some recent photos of the family in the jones-gunn folder...he's already one month
      old! Hope you are all well...much love....Steph
    • arte mfa
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
        Stephanie,

        YOU ARE AMAZING !!!!! Creating babies and stunning
        photographs.....
        Finn at one month !!! Hope to meet him one day...

        Thanks for posting those beautiful photographs... you
        are remarkable !!!

        love,
        claire

        --- Stephanie <jonesgunn@...> wrote:

        > Hi all...
        >
        > Posted some recent photos of the family in the
        > jones-gunn folder...he's already one month
        > old! Hope you are all well...much love....Steph

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Leticia Alvarez
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
          Dear Steph and Rob,

          He is beautiful. We all knew some day you would make
          a beautiful baby but my goodness he is just precious.
          Good job Steph I am so proud of you. You new life
          with Finn will be filled with so much joy. You will
          see him grow into a wonderful little man soon and next
          thing you know he will be heading off to college!!!!
          I know, I am experiencing that. I am so happy for you
          both. I know you will both make wonderful roll models
          for Finn. And remember, children mirror what they
          see, so that means he will grow up to be quite the
          little cocktail maker. LOL

          I love you both

          Let

          --- Stephanie <jonesgunn@...> wrote:

          > Hi all...
          >
          > Posted some recent photos of the family in the
          > jones-gunn folder...he's already one month
          > old! Hope you are all well...much love....Steph

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Caryn
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2006
            Hey Stephanie!
            I finally remembered my yahoo password to see your photos! Finn is
            beautiful!! How are you feeling? I hope all is well and I am so excited
            for you guys! He looks so much like you- I bet you hear that all the
            time.

            XO-cj

            --- In fryphotofamily@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie" <jonesgunn@...>