Harry

  • jen fry
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19, 2006
      So sorry to tell everyone that Harry died today. He was 14 and
      suffering from cancer for a little while now.

      I'll miss him a lot. As you know, he was my boy.

      Keep a good thought.

      love,
      Jen
    • stephrobb jones-gunn
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 19, 2006
        I'm so sorry to hear about Harry Jen...he was such a
        sweet boy...I'll keep you both in my thoughts and
        heart...as always...
        much love,
        steph

        --- jen fry <venusfrytrap@...> wrote:

        > So sorry to tell everyone that Harry died today. He
        > was 14 and
        > suffering from cancer for a little while now.
        >
        > I'll miss him a lot. As you know, he was my boy.
        >
        > Keep a good thought.
        >
        > love,
        > Jen

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Leticia Alvarez
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 20, 2006
          Dear Jen,
          The kids and I want to let you know how sorry we are to hear about Harry.  He was such a sweet and loving friend to everyone, he will be missed.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

          Love
          Leticia, Amanda, and John

          jen fry <venusfrytrap@...> wrote:

          So sorry to tell everyone that Harry died today. He was 14 and
          suffering from cancer for a little while now.

          I'll miss him a lot. As you know, he was my boy.

          Keep a good thought.

          love,
          Jen

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Caryn Jackson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 20, 2006

            Harry was a good boy...and what a great life he had. I'm so sorry Jen.

            XO-Caryn

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 20, 2006

              Jen, Jon and I are sorry to hear about Harry.

              ling-yen

            • Blue O'Brien