Re: [fryphotofamily] Is Rob up and running ???

  • Blue O'Brien
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2006
           Hey Claire!  Just like the Fry Fly Girl said "Robb is officially running E-6 now"!  Yahoo!!  He will be sticking to the ole Fry hours of Monday thru Friday 9 - 3:30ish (last run) unless someone requests otherwise.  He said business is starting to pick up and spreading the word has definitely helped.  Soon he will be running an ad in the Herald and the Coast Weekly.  Let's all spread the word.  The E-6 doctor is in!!   Love, BLUE

      arte mfa <artemfa@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone...
      Does anyone know if Rob is processing E6 at Green's
      yet ???

      Hope everyone is well..
      take care,
      claire

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Blue O'Brien

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2006
          thanks Jen and Blue....

          Bay photo in santa cruz DESTROYED, really destroyed
          my film about a month ago !!! I have never seen film
          look quite so "interesting"...colors and special
          designs all over my poor slides that I needed for a
          show entry...

          We are blessed with Rob... YEAH !!!!!!!!

          claire

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • lingyen@juno.com
          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2006

            Hey all,

            Does that mean he can do dups or is that too low?

            and how can we get in touch via postal mail and phone number?..

            slide dup challenged..

            ling-yen

          • Blue O'Brien