Ling-Yen and Jon finally did it!

  • Jon Handel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
      I just wanted to let everyone know that on Wednesday, March 29th
      Ling-Yen and I made it official. We were married by a Judge in Ukiah
      in what turned out to be a beautiful ceremony. There were only two
      guests at our wedding, Ling-Yen's dad Warren, and a family friend who
      found out we were doing it. It was very impromptu and impulsive, but
      after 21 years together you couldn't say we were rushing into anything.

      Jon
    • Leticia Alvarez
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
        Let me be the first to say Congrats. I hope you both
        much joy and happyness, not that you didn't already
        have it.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2006
          Great news for two wonderful people...
          congratulations..and lots of love !!!! Claire

          http://mail.yahoo.com