FASTING-HOW TO DO IT CORRECTLY TO HELP HEAL YOURSELF WITH OPTIMUM RESULTS

  • southladogs
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      FASTING-HOW TO DO IT CORRECTLY TO HELP HEAL YOURSELF WITH OPTIMUM
      RESULTS
      By Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.

      WHY WE FAST. OUR BODIES DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN WE NEED TO FAST,
      I.E.,
      PHYSIOLOGICALLY REST
      Why do we involuntarily go into comas, faint, become unconscious,
      develop
      convulsions, fevers, symptoms, loss of hunger, physiological
      dysfunctions,
      pathologies and diseases? Our bodies are overwhelmed with excessive
      stress,
      excessive enervation and excessive toxemia, with which our inherent
      intelligence, our God within, is unable presently to cope and to
      adapt.
      Therefore our inherent intelligence forces us to physiologically
      rest, i.e.,
      to fast, so as to homeostatically survive, despite our self-
      destructive
      incorrect physicality, mentality and spirituality.
      Our bodies always do the right thing. We are passengers on the train
      of life,
      not the conductors. Since life began on earth, our God within, our
      inherent
      intelligence within each cell of our bodies, has learned to make the
      optimum
      adaptation and resolution, to any problem to which our bodies are
      subjected.
      Whatever stresses our bodies presently have, our ancestors have
      successfully
      learned how to successfully cope with such, previously. It is already
      built
      into our genes, our chromosomes and our DNA. Our inherent
      intelligence, if it
      chooses to cause us to physiologically rest, i.e., to fast, it does
      so to
      protect us. This physiological rest, i.e., this fast, helps us
      survive,
      despite our self-destructive lifestyle, thinking and spirituality.
      Our
      physiological rest, i.e., our fast, is for our protective benefit.
      Our need to physiological rest, i.e., to fast, will spontaneously
      disappear,
      and genuine hunger will return, when the cause and need for our
      inherent
      intelligence, our God within, to cause us to physiologically rest,
      i.e., to
      fast, no longer exists.

      HOW TO FAST
      Fast only when you are symptomatic, i.e., when you have symptoms.
      Eat only when you are genuinely hungry, i.e., when you are salivating
      for
      food.
      During your fast, drink only as much water as your thirst demands,
      not more
      water and not less water, no juices, no vitamins, no supplements and
      no
      drugs, i.e., learn to listen to and obey only your inherent
      intelligence,
      your God within, which is always talking to you.
      THERE ARE NO "CURES"
      Many mistakenly believe that certain therapies or treatments can
      perform
      specific actions upon the body to effect a "cure". The idea is that
      some
      extra-vital agent or influence can, of its own power, restore health
      to a
      sick living being. Whether they be in the form of herbs, foods,
      juices, juice
      fasts, wheatgrass juice, rejuvelac, macrobiotics, urine therapy,
      vitamins,
      minerals, supplements and/or enzymes, there are no "cures".
      There are no "cures". Disease is not something that should be "cured"
      or that
      can be "cured". Disease is a disturbance of life. Disease is, not at
      ease. If
      "cure" means to get well or to recover health, then disease is the
      process of
      "cure". Disease is always constructive and is always a remedy.
      Diseases are
      instituted by the inherent intelligence, the God within, and are
      conducted
      for the purpose of cleansing, repair and restoration of body balance
      or
      homeostasis (the uniform balance the body maintains). Disease is
      always an
      inherent bodily created crisis due to an enervation (fatigue from
      loss of
      nerve energy and vitality) caused toxemia (toxic accumulation).
      Disease is
      inherently and defensively built into the genes, chromosomes and DNA
      of every
      cell of the living being.
      You "cure" ham, not living beings.
      Instead the homeostatic inherent intelligence, the God within, heals
      itself.
      Health care is self care. Therapies or treatments, have no power to
      act upon
      the living body-the body acts upon the therapy or treatment. The body
      is
      active and therapies and treatments are passive. Therapies and
      treatments are
      inert. Therapies and treatments effect the living body only because
      the body
      is forced to react to therapies and treatments to which it is
      exposed.
      Nothing outside the living body can heal. All healing comes from the
      God
      within.
      EVERY PATHOLOGY PRODUCES A CONCOMITANT SYMPTOMATOLOGY
      I discovered that every pathology and physiological dysfunction
      produces a
      concomitant symptomatology in all human beings. Nobody else, other
      than I,
      has ever had previously the insight, to write that every pathology
      and
      physiological dysfunction produces a concomitant symptomatology in
      all human
      beings.
      This means, that your inherent intelligence, your God within, is
      always
      talking to you. If you listen to it and obey it, you will always have
      good
      health. So whenever you are ill, your inherent intelligence produces
      symptoms
      upon which you should concentrate, meditate on, pay attention to and
      feel,
      until you are asymptomatic, i.e., until your symptoms completely and
      permanently disappear. If and when you will do this, your illness and
      the
      cause of your illness, will always help heal completely and
      permanently.
      A WATER FAST IS A PHYSIOLOGICAL REST
      A water fast is a physiological rest and therefore to conserve vital
      energy
      and optimumly help heal yourself, you should always do a water fast
      lying
      down, with your eyes constantly closed, no talking, and only sleeping
      and/or
      concentrating, meditating on, paying attention to and feel your
      symptoms
      until you are asymptomatic, i.e., until you no longer have any
      symptoms.
      Some of the foremost Natural Hygiene teachers, advocates, writers and
      practitioners of fasting and the raw vegan lifestyle, suffered
      needlessly and
      died prematurely from illnesses that they did not know how to help
      heal. They
      did not know how to properly fast nor how to physiologically rest.
      Some of these famous Natural Hygiene fasting practitioners, raw vegan
      advocates, writers and teachers who suffered needlessly and died
      prematurely,
      not knowing how to help heal themselves nor how to properly fast,
      were Dr.
      Herbert M. Shelton, who died of Parkinson's Disease, T.C. Fry, who
      died of
      Cardio-Vascular-Pulmonary Dysfunction, Dr. Christopher Gian-Cursio,
      who died
      of Congestive Heart Failure, Dr. Robert Gross, who died of Pancreatic
      and
      Brain Cancer, etc.
      When these aforesaid Natural Hygiene practitioners, advocates,
      teachers and
      writers had fasted, they should have physiologically rested, as
      described
      above, herein. They would have helped heal themselves, completely and
      permanently, if they had physiologically rested, when they fasted.
      IF YOU GET BORED DURING YOUR FAST, YOU CAN LISTEN TO A RADIO
      If you get bored during your water fast, you can listen to a
      television,
      radio, tape recorder, cassette recorder, phonograph records, etc.,
      but you
      must always be lying down and keeping your eyes constantly closed.
      NEVER TAKE ENEMAS NOR COLONICS
      Never take enemas and colonics. You eat only with your mouth with
      which your
      taste buds and enzymes can help you optimumly and self-defensively
      properly
      metabolize your food. There are no taste buds and enzymes in your
      rectum or
      any other orifice or on your skin.
      HOW TO BREAK YOUR WATER FAST
      Always break your water fast only when you are asymptomatic, i.e.,
      when you
      no longer have any symptoms or when you are genuinely hungry, i.e.,
      when you
      are salivating for food. Break your water fast on only natural foods,
      that
      you would eat in the wild. Break your water fast on only fresh,
      unprocessed
      raw vegan foods that are palatable to you and that agree with you,
      with all
      the essential minerals and essential nutrients. No human being and
      animal in
      the wild, inherently break their water fasts on juices, fractionated
      and/or
      processed foods. Of course, this is contrary to the way "civilized"
      humans
      incorrectly break their fasts on juices, fractionated and/or
      processed foods.
      Every bit of cooking destroys vitamins, enzymes, minerals, nucleic
      acids,
      chlorophyl and damages fats, making them indigestible. The fatty
      matter after
      cooking, becomes a local irritant.
      I AM THE ONLY PRACTITIONER IN THE WORLD WHO SUPERVISES WATER FASTING
      VIA
      INTERNET & TELEPHONE
      I have helped thousands of people and animals, world-wide, heal
      themselves,
      by supervising their water fasting via the Internet and telephone.
      Contact
      me NOW and I will help you and your animals, heal yourselves, by
      supervising
      your water fasting and the water fasting of your animals, via the
      Internet
      and telephone.
      Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D. God Healing, Inc. Natural Hygiene Society,
      Inc.
      P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA
      Telephone: 310-396-2914
      Web Site: http://www.healself.org