qqqqqqqqqq

  • Robert T Hara
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2002
      To Hawk, I did not know that you and Southladogs were biologically
      related. This must be difficult for you being that
      you are family. Im sorry about it. Im sorry that a bro and sis have to
      fight and I hope it can work out.

      hee heee heeeee heeeeeeeee Neither did I. Me and Southdogs
      **related**,.......b-i-o-l-o-g-i-c-a-l-l-y!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh ha ha
      ha ha ha ha ha................. I don't think so brother!! I'm not
      related to anybody here other than we are all brothers and sisters on
      this planet we call earth. And to the cat that talked about back
      stabbing. Chill out and read what has been said. Personally,... I'm
      just relating info,..that's about it as are others just talking. And
      others are going on what's being said. You live long enough and you'll
      understand this. If it wasn't for the fanatical headspace of Southdogs
      and others like Werner that spew forth total bullshit on this
      list,...this wouldn't have gone down,.....either way,.....
      .........**if** you can pick up on it.

      What Lynn wrote to me looked real enough and that's why I shared it with
      the list. I don't have an answer to anything other than there are some
      real screw balls here with ENORMOUSLY big mouths and they love to run
      them. THAT is just right out front and sorely obvious.

      Maybe they should have Internet police so places like this can't be
      started up. Then morons like Southdogs, Werner and others wouldn't be
      able to puke their personal beliefs and fanatical stupidity on others.

      I was invited to this list by someone this summer, .........only to get
      dumped on by Southdogs fanatical rantings and her one sided opinions when
      I presented her with intelligent and worthy information to discuss. I
      have taken it all in,............ possibly watched someone die from
      ignorant advice,...and I must say,.......... using the words of Jimi

      "if you will excuse me I must be on my way"..................

      Later,
      Hawk