DIED BECAUSE OF BURST APPENDIX NOT NUTRITION

  • bfitbhappy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2002
      CAROLYN DIED NOT FROM HER VEGAN/FRUITARIAN DIET, BUT BECAUSE HER BODY
      WENT AWRY. SOMETHING WENT WRONG THAT WAS OUT OF EVERYONES CONTROL
      INCLUDING DR. BANAAR AND ANYONE ELSE, EXCEPT MAYBE A SKILLED
      SURGEON. IT HAPPENS. WHEN THE GALL BLADDER QUITS OR THE TONSILS AND
      ADNOIDS STOP WORKING, JUST LIKE THE PARTS ON A CAR, YOU DONT LEAVE
      THEM IN THERE. AND IM SORRY BUT ITS ONE THING FOR ADULTS TO DECIDE
      TO LEAVE AN INFECTED, GANGRENE ORGAN IN THIER BODY BUT HOW DO YOU
      EXPLAIN IT TO A CHILD WHO HAS AN INFLAMED APPENDIX OR HAS POISONED
      TONSILS...DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES SCIENTOLOGISTS HAVE BEEN BUSTED
      FOR CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT BECAUSE OF THIS? IS IT WORTH IT? YOU
      GONNA LET YOUR KID DIE? MY GRANDMA HAD GANGRENE IN HER GALL
      BLADDER. NO AMOUNT OF FASTING WOULD HAVE HELPED HER. SHE WOULD HAVE
      DIED AT 87 HAD IT NOT BEEN REMOVED. WE ARE HUMANS, BODY PARTS WEAR
      OUT JUST LIKE A CAR. I HAVE ALOT OF MILEAGE ON THIS BODY OF MINE AND
      TO STAY HEALTHY, IF MY APPENDIX STARTS ACTING UP AND THEY HAVE TO
      TAKE IT OUT BECAUSE I'LL DIE OTHERWISE, DAMMIT, THEN IM GOING IN
      REGARDLESS. IF I DIE, NONE OF YOU MIGHT GIVE A CRAP BUT MY FAMILY
      SURE WILL AND MY FRIENDS AND IM NOT READY TO GO YET SO DAMN STRAIGHT
      I'LL HAVE IT REMOVED, LEST IT BURST. I CONSIDER MYSELF PRETTY
      HEALTHY BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THE STARTER ON YOUR CAR IS GONNA QUIT
      TILL YOU WALK OUT ONE DAY AND IT DOESNT WANT TO TURN OVER. COME ON,
      THERE HAVE TO BE SOME MECHANICALLY INCLINED PEOPLE IN THIS ROOM WHO
      KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. MOST OF US DRIVE, RIGHT? THEN ALL OF US
      ARE FAMILIAR WITH WHAT HAPPENS RIGHT BEFORE A CAR REALLY NEEDS AN
      OVERHAUL. A CAR GETS SO MANY MILES ON THE ENGINE, THE SEALS START
      LEAKING, BLOWING THAT CAUSTIC SMOKE ALL OVER THE PLACE, YOU DONT GET
      AS GOOD A GAS MILEAGE, THE OIL HAS TO BE CHANGED MORE AND THINGS
      START BREAKING ON IT AND THE COST OF THE CAR GOES UP WHILE THE VALUE
      GOES DOWN. OUR BODIES ARE THE SAME WAY. THE OLDER THE ENGINE GETS
      THE BETTER YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF IT AND REPLACE AND REMOVE OLD
      PARTS. YOU HAVE TO USE BETTER GAS, CHANGE THE OIL MORE OFTEN. ITS A
      GIVENS!

      AND WHY DONT YOU ALL CUT POOR LYNN SOME SLACK. MY GOD, YOU ARE LIKE
      A BUNCH OF RUTHLESS VULTURES LOOKING FOR A FRESH KILL. BE DECENT AND
      KIND AND JUST GIVE IT A BREAK! JEEZ! WHAT HAS THIS MAN DONE TO ANY
      OF US??? NOT ONE DAMN THING EXCEPT BE NICE AND ALL YOU GUYS CAN DO
      IS TURN ON HIM. MAKE UP YOUR MINDS PEOPLE! ARE YOU NICE AND
      SUPPORTIVE OR ARE YOU BACKSTABBING JERKS? STOP RIDING THE FENCE, YOU
      CANT BE BOTH. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE WHAT OCCURRED FINE, THEN DONT
      BELIEVE IT, BUT DONT GO TO HIM IN PRIVATE AND CALL HIM "BRO"
      AND "PAL" AND ACT LIKE YOU ARE HIS BEST BUD. THAT IS SO HYPOCRITICAL
      OF ALL OF YOU.
    • IINPortOrchard@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2002
        I agree with you, body parts do wear out.That is the reality of the
        human condition. I'd love to have the body of a 25 year old, it's not
        going to happen though, like it or not I'm nearly 51 years old. We can
        only do the best we can with the body given us at birth, try and take
        care of it to the best of our ability. I know I'd get the appendix
        removed if it became that infected. I guess I'm just saying, thanks for
        putting in words what I've thought all along. Judy