CHANGING LOYALTIES LIKE CHANGING UNDERWEAR

  • bfitbhappy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2002
      WELL, LETS JUST KICK SOMEONE WHEN THEY'RE DOWN SHALL WE? MY GOD ONE
      MINUTE, YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT SOMEONE, THEN SUDDENLY YOU ALL CHANGE AND
      AX EM. I HAVE MET "RED" IN THE GYM BECAUSE WE JUST HAPPENED TO WORK
      OUT IN THE SAME PLACE. I HAVE NEVER MET CAROL BUT HE HAS MENTIONED
      JUST IN BASIC CONVERSATION HE WANTED TO GET HIS "FRIEND CAROLYN" BACK
      IN THE GYM AGAIN. I DONT KNOW THE MAN PERSONALLY, I JUST HAVE SEEN
      HIM AT THE GYM SOMETIMES.

      READING ALL OF THIS MAKES MY HEART ACHE. YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO MORE
      LOYALTY THAN A RABID DOG. WHY DONT YOU ALL GO BACK TO SOUTHLADOGS
      AND TELL HER HOW RIGHT SHE WAS, HOW WONDERFUL SHE IS AND HOW FUCKED
      UP LYNN IS AND HOW NONE OF YOU REALLY BELIEVED ANY OF IT, YOU
      SUDDENLY HAD A CHANGE OF HEART. I THINK ALL OF YOU ARE CRUEL AND
      INDECENT AND I HOPE AS SOON AS HE READS THIS HE CAN TELL YOU ALL
      WHERE YOU TAKE THAT CARROT OF YOURS AND TELL YOU WHERE TO STICK IT.

      YOU'RE A BUNCH OF DYSFUNTIONAL DWEEBS AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED.
      WHETHER YOU REALLY GIVE A SHIT OR NOT, HE HASNT EVEN COME IN FOR A
      WORKOUT SINCE. YOU CAN HEAR THEM TALK IN CIRCLES THERE
      ABOUT "WHERE'S RED", ETC...PEOPLE ARE WONDERING WHY HE HASNT BEEN IN
      AND HE USED TO GO NEARLY EVERY DAY.

      YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK. I HAVE LOST RESPECT FOR EVERY ONE OF YOU.
      LYNN, I HOPE YOU READ ALL OF THESE MESSAGES POSTED ABOUT YOU AND I
      HOPE YOU KNOW THAT NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE MEANT A DAMN THING THEY
      SAID TO YOU AND THAT THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS, THAT THEY NEVER WERE,
      THAT THEY EVEN BACKSTAB EACH OTHER AND THAT YOU SHOULDNT TRUST A ONE
      OF THEM EVER AGAIN. THEY ARENT YOUR FRIENDS LYNN. THEY'RE JUST
      STUPID STRANGERS WHO COULD GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING.