HI EVERYONE,ITS LYNN... ONE LAST THING....

  • lynnredcat10
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 1946
      Guys,
      Well, Im feeling better. Carolyn's body has been shipped onto
      Minnesota where the majority of their family lives. Her bro Richard
      lives there and now Carolyn's Mom and Dad are going to head on back
      before the snow and get the hell out of Ca.

      I have been having a long talk with God and I have forgiven. Im not
      over it yet but Im at peace now. I just want to go on. What else
      can I do? I cannot sit here and blame Dr. Banaar and Southladogs
      beliefs every time something goes down. However, I have been
      enlightened to the fact that I can do for myself what I need to do
      and hope that others will have the common sense to do the same.

      No word is GOD. None of us have the right to say to others, "THIS IS
      THE WAY, THE ONLY WAY." Then get angry and upset when they dont
      follow our way. To Hawk, I did not know that you and Southladogs
      were biologically related. Thismust be difficult for you being that
      you are family. Im sorry about it. Im sorry that a bro and sis have
      to fight and I hope it can work out.

      I dont know what Im going to do next except try to get on with my
      life and miss my friend terribly. But I cant bring her back. So I
      have to try and go on. Im trying to be posative here. The visit I
      had with her folks helped alot. We looked at old pics and videos and
      although we cried some, we laughed too. It helped me alot. It
      helped them alot. I dont care that Dr. Banaar thinks its a hoax or
      fiction. Schindler's List is also in the fiction section but we all
      know the truth surrounding Hitler, the Jews and WWll. In other
      words, whatever, the facts still remain.

      Thank you for everything. I am taking a deep breath and doing what
      is right for me. I am going to be vegetarian/vegan. Im going to eat
      raw foods and steamed veggies and some grains and oatmeal and rice
      and beans and Im gonna enjoy life and work out and spend time in the
      sun with my kids and not worry about the Dr. Banaars and Southladogs
      of the world--maybe if those people were "getting some" it might
      relieve a lot of that pent up tension. I think I'll go have sex with
      my wife, it might do me some good too. I suggest instead of a fast
      where everyone is starving and cranky, why dont you all go have sex
      with your significant others, take a hot bath, fix something good to
      eat, sit back with a good movie and take a load off.

      No, Im not over all of this nor making light, Im just trying to find
      something posative and good in myself and try to see the sun through
      the clouds, which is what Carolyn would have wanted me to do. She
      hated negativity and would always tell me to cheer up, that even the
      worst of situations have a silver lining. So I hope you all have a
      blessed weekend. I'm gonna try. Halloween is coming soon and my
      wife and kids wanna dress up and have fun so Im gonna try to do that
      for them. Ya'all take care now and be good.
    • southladogs
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 1946
        --- In fruitarians@y..., "lynnredcat10" <lynnredcat10@y...> wrote:

        > To Hawk, I did not know that you and Southladogs
        > were biologically related. Thismust be difficult for you being
        that
        > you are family. Im sorry about it. Im sorry that a bro and sis
        have
        > to fight and I hope it can work out.

        Huh???!!!!! This must be more of the crazy fantasy that some people
        seem to be weaving. A total fabrication.

        I am an only child, I have never had a brother or sister.

        I am from Hungary, I have two cousins in the U.S. clear across the
        country, and one cousin in Canada. And two cousins in Hungary. That
        is the extent of my family. I have not had any contact with any of
        them for many years, and I can only hope that they are all still
        alive and well.

        I have never met "Hawk", and from experiencing his abusiveness on
        this board, I hope I never do. He seems to have an axe to grind with
        me. I had posted about the problems with grain and herbs, which he
        has announced he's heavily into. So he declared war on me. I believe
        I responded to his first post attacking me, but then I just ignored
        his messages after that, what can one say to all that? He has just
        resumed and accelerated his attacks on me, having seen an opportunity
        to do it all over the internet. I am glad he at least has the
        integrity to admit in his recent post that we don't know the facts
        about the situation at hand.

        "Bftbhappy", who says she is a nutritionist, has obliquely goaded me
        since she joined the list. When I first got on this list several
        months ago, no one was posting much, the list was very quiet. I began
        posting much of what I had learned, and did not get any responses for
        quite a while, I didn't even know if anyone was reading what I wrote.
        Then people finally began to make some comments, and some people
        began to respond positively, which apparently "bftbhappy" (supposedly
        two people have posted from that address also) found threatening,
        from the moment she joined the board, and has seemed to tirelessly
        devote herself to trying to discredit me.

        Both "bftbhappy" and "Hawk" harrassed me, though bftbhappy in a more
        subtle manner, and when I wouldn't respond, they both left the list
        in loud denunciation of me. Bftbhappy sort of seemed to slink back to
        the list, "Hawk" came back with a bang recently.

        This is very interesting, this whole bunch, "Hawk" and "bftbhappy"
        and Lynn and Chet Day. Wonder what's really going on here.

        I certainly have never claimed to know everything, nor set myself up
        as anything other than someone who teaches and communicates about
        Hygiene and raw foods and fruitarianism. I feel I know more about
        health than most people, which is not saying much, but the real
        knowledge is in the great works of Hygiene, the scholarly books of
        those who have done the research, done the work, and which I try to
        communicate to people, and try to get them to read the works
        themselves, and consult with the living practitioners, doctors of
        Hygiene, of health.

        I present information, and we all have the right to present
        information and viewpoints. I have never objected to people saying
        whatever they want, even when it has been nothing but ad hominem
        attacks on me. Apparently even that has not been enough for some
        bullies. It is unfortunate that some people will try anything to shut
        me up, try to silence me, and by such devious, nasty means. They are
        the Nazi's.

        I realize there are those who want information suppressed. People who
        have agendas which are threatened by the information about Hygiene
        and/or raw veganism. Unfortunately, Hygiene has always been
        persecuted, since it flies in the face of all the unhealthy practices
        out there, dietary as well as medical, and raw veganism is certainly
        being attacked, by SAD eaters, by "paleo's", perhaps by the animal
        abuse industries, by the gov't, etc.

        Isn't it interesting that this is a fruitarian board, yet these
        people attack me for advocating fruitarianism, or raw veganism, on a
        board which is the venue for it. The raw vegan movement is really
        growing. This list is a very small venue compared to the size of many
        of the raw lists and forums on the internet with many hundreds or
        even thousands of visitors to them. I guess these bullies don't dare
        harrass people on the larger forums.

        I guess raw veganism is a threat to some people. Isn't it interesting
        that none of the people who have attacked me are raw and/or vegan?
        They are posting on a fruitarian list, yet they are completely
        opposed to fruitarianism, in any form. What the heck are they doing
        on this list? Really makes you wonder.