FUNERAL

  • lynnredcat10
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2002
      DEAR PEOPLE,
      CAROLYN'S FUNERAL WAS THIS AFTERNOON. I'M OKAY...IM TAKING A WEEK
      OFF, MY FAMILY IS GOING TO VISIT HER FOLKS AND FRIENDS FOR THE WEEK
      AND WE WILL BE BACK LATER. I RECENTLY GOT AN EMAIL FROM A KRISTEN
      FROM WIRED NEWS IN SAN FRANCISCO WANTING TO DO AN EXCLUSIVE ON THIS.
      IM REALLY NOT UP TO IT AT THIS TIME...THIS IS JUST NOT SOMETHING I
      FEEL I WANT TO DEAL WITH SO SOON. MAYBE AT ANOTHER TIME.

      THE LAB RESULTS ON HER APPENDIX CAME BACK AS IMPACTED WITH TOXINS
      SUCH AS FECAL MATTER. APPARENTLY IT WAS A REAL MESS. FULL OF JUNK.
      NASTY. WELL, ANYWAY, I AM NOT FEELING VERY GOOD ABOUT MUCH RIGHT NOW
      AND I AM NOT UP TO REPEATING ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW, I JUST WANT TO GO
      AWAY FOR A WHILE AND LET THINGS REST AS THEY SHOULD. THANK YOU.
    • autumnji@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2002
        dear lynnrd,
        thank you so much for keeping us updated. you
        have a wonderful soul. i am so glad you will take a
        break, and please know you are in my prayers.
        i swear i felt carolyns spirit today at the protest
        in san francisco. i remember she told me she's an
        old hippie and used to live in sf.
        i pray she is at peace.
        fruitgirl