Fw: [fruitarians] Re: community fast to honor carolyn and heal our community

  • Westgal4
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
      Robert and all...to me, a fast can be a special way of *connecting*
      to my higher-self...my spirit, if you will.

      But, I can understand Robert saying perhaps we should eat a healthy
      meal, instead.

      I will go ahead and do what feels *right* to me.

      Janet

      --- In fruitarians@y..., Robert T Hara <hawk21052@J...> wrote:
      > I would be honored to participate. Whatever everyone agrees upon is
      > fine with me.
      >
      > Janet
      >
      > --- In fruitarians@y..., autumnji@a... wrote:
      > > lets do something as a group in remembrance of our
      > > beloved friend carolyn. fasting comes to my mind. could
      > > be open depending on each persons situation, re: water only/
      > > juice and duration. or any other ideas?
      > > may carolyn feel peace and love.
      > > autumn fruitgirl
      >

      > I received an e-mail yesterday and thought it was a personal letter
      from
      > Southdogs saying she had blocked me from posting to this list
      anymore.
      > THAT is why you saw what I said. I had no idea it would become
      public
      > but thought it was for her eyes only. I'm sorry you people saw it
      but I
      > am mad, no actually furious at this waste of a life for NOTHING,
      > frustrated, and hurt that we lost a sister to the fanatical ranting
      and
      > raving of one who is obsessed with her own ideology and cares not
      nor
      > will she take the full responsibility for what her big fat arrogant
      > fanatical biased mouth has caused,...the death of Carolyn.,..Lynn's
      dear
      > friend and our sweet sister who trusted Southdogs to know what she
      was
      > talking about. So sorry for my cussing but yes,...I think
      Southdogs is
      > a BIG piece of shit!!!!!! Period,...end of story!
      >
      > In the grand scheme of things, yes, she is my sister and I MUST
      forgive
      > her,..but in her present DISCONNECTED, arrogant, "I've done no wrong
      > here" state of mind I do not wish to even identify myself as having
      > anything to do with this sick bitch let alone have to see her as my
      > sister. She appears to me as what she is. Dangerous, fanatical
      and
      > soooooooooooo totally into herself and HER IDEOLOGY that she can't
      and
      > DIDN'T see nor understand the reality of Carolyns situation. A
      she
      > come off on this list as THE VOICE OF WISDOM,...THE BEARER OF ARMS
      FOR
      > THE FRUTARIAN WORLD!!!! THAT MYTH I hope for you ALL has been
      put to
      > rest!!!! Most of you saw Carolyns situation and tried to tell
      her what
      > to do. She had plenty of COMPETENT advice from all of you and for
      that
      > I applaud YOU,..and say THIS bears witness to Southdogs not being a
      > competent human being IN THE LEAST!!!!
      >

      > If this gets through I say NO WAY do you/we fast but rather eat
      healthy
      > and understand the FULL RANGE of things that are of the biological
      makeup
      > of the body,..not just one singular fanatical avenue as expressed
      by the
      > self involved and conceited to the point of not knowing
      reality,........
      > Southdogs. Her words of wisdom that she heaps on this list with
      reckless
      > abandonment have KILLED Carolyn. If Carolyn had been eating even
      the
      > most basic vegan diet, or a vegetarian diet and had not listened to
      the
      > incredibly stupid and off the wall advice given by Southdogs she
      would
      > still be here today. She withered away to nothing --***skin and
      > bones***-- ON SOUTHDOGS INSANE ADVICE--and then her appendix acted
      up.
      > Then she listened to even more stupidity from Southdogs about her
      > appendix condition. If Carolyn had of listened to the true voices
      of
      > wisdom here like Janet and others,...she would have had the
      > operation,..recovered,..and then could have gone on with her life.
      > Southdogs single handedly took care of that. If you don't believe
      this
      > then just go back to the last several months and read the threads of
      > inane advice Southdogs gave to Carolyn. Look at the slow demise of
      this
      > girl Carolyn over the months and how Southdogs is the one totally
      > responsible for this because of the stupidity of her claims and
      direction
      > that she put all over Carolyn. Carolyn died because she trusted
      > Southdogs!!!! Southdogs doesn't REALLY UNDERSTAND JACK!!! She is
      > fanatic about what she believes. She has that right as a human but
      > spew it upon others as if it were Universal Law and declare it's
      > absolutely infallibility by way of putting up ONE SIDED BIAS AND
      TOTALLY
      > SUBJECTIVE information is a deadly practice AS WE HAVE ALL WITNESSED
      > HERE!!!
      >
      > NO,.... I say do not fast but rather go eat a totally healthy meal
      of
      > fruits grains and vegetables in remembrance of Carolyn who was
      DIRECTED
      > TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS INCREDIBLE BOUNTY OFFERED UP BY MOTHER EARTH
      BY
      > THE FANATICAL AND LOATHSOME SOUTHDOGS. You;ve seen her latest posts
      so
      > this should be MORE than obvious. She is as I said a piece of shit
      in my
      > book and I do not and will not apologize for it. I forgive her
      because
      > she hasn't a clue how F-ed up her presence of being really is. She
      has
      > single handedly killed an innocent victim as if she shot her
      herself.
      > Actually shooting Carolyn would have been the humane thing to do if
      you
      > can only grasp for a SECOND the HORROR of her death. The pain and
      > anguish she went through is just incomprehensible!!!!
      >
      > Forgive me for my language but then again I will never stop
      hearing the
      > words of Lynn and how Carolyn died. THAT is Southdogs doing plain
      and
      > simple.
      >
      > Eat healthy of all the Earth's Bounty and remember Carolyn when you
      do.

      > I haven't said much over the last months since Southdogs showed me
      that
      > she was totally out of it and that what I had to say was not welcome
      > here. I stayed in the background for a reason though and this is
      it. I
      > KNEW she was off the wall and dangerous. I followed this list long
      > enough to see my thoughts become reality. Southdogs advice, her
      way of
      > thinking, her whole attitude is DEADLY!! I applaud those who see
      this
      > and I applaud those even more that would work in the background to
      do
      > whatever they can to let the whole of the Internet know of this
      DEMON
      > Southdogs and her killing ways. I've really had enough of this.
      Everyone
      > take care and remember one important thing. NO MATTER WHAT YOU EAT
      YOU
      > WILL DIE SOME DAY AND GO HOME,...BACK TO SPIRIT LAND. So the
      attitude of
      > your eating practices should not be that which is done in order to
      live
      > the longest life you can,..as if to postpone your passing,..but to
      eat
      > humanly and in conscious awareness of where this,..the preciseness
      of
      > life,.. all comes from... Vegetarianism and veganism should be done
      > because of a loving heart towards our animal friends NOT because
      you are
      > trying to out live everyone else. AND believe this,..if you
      follow a
      > vegan or vegetarian diet with plenty of fruits,..you will have
      longevity
      > and you will bypass all the ailments that come with old age because
      you
      > have not filled your bodies with the rotting dead flesh of our
      animal
      > friends, nor have you drunk the milk of such that is for their off
      spring
      > ONLY!!
      >

      > Go have a hearty meal with your loved ones and remember Carolyn as
      you
      > eat and NEVER FORGET what you have seen and HOPEFULLY LEARNED HERE
      with
      > this horrible horrible HORRIBLE outcome that **IS** Southdogs and
      > SOUTHDOGS DOING ONLY!!!
      >
      > Hawk
      > ps,...Southdogs,..you ARE a piece of SHIT,...a loathsome
      > bitch,...period,...end of story!!
      > Do not listen to the advice of Southdogs. IT KILLS!!!!!\
      >
      > Carolyn found this out the hard way! Southdogs,....YOU Killed
      someones
      > daughter and our sweet sister you freaking insane, idiot Bitch.
    • Robert T Hara
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
> [...]

        still be here today. She withered away to nothing --***skin and
        bones***-- ON SOUTHDOGS INSANE ADVICE--and then her appendix acted up.
        Then she listened to even more stupidity from Southdogs about her
        appendix condition. If Carolyn had of listened to the true voices of
        wisdom here like Janet and others,...she would have had the
        operation,..recovered,..and then could have gone on with her life.
        Southdogs single handedly took care of that. If you don't believe this
        then just go back to the last several months and read the threads of
        inane advice Southdogs gave to Carolyn. Look at the slow demise of this
        girl Carolyn over the months and how Southdogs is the one totally
        responsible for this because of the stupidity of her claims and direction
        that she put all over Carolyn. Carolyn died because she trusted
        Southdogs!!!! Southdogs doesn't REALLY UNDERSTAND JACK!!! She is a
        fanatic about what she believes. She has that right as a human but to