[fruitarians] community fast to honor carolyn and heal our community

  • autumnji@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2002
      lets do something as a group in rememberance of our
      beloved friend carolyn. fasting comes to my mind. could
      be open depending on each persons situation, re: water only/
      juice and duration. or any other ideas?
      may carolyn feel peace and love.
      autumn fruitgirl
    • Westgal4
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
        I would be honored to participate. Whatever everyone agrees upon is
        fine with me.

        Janet