Appendicitis

  • southladogs
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2002
      APPENDICITIS-HOW TO HELP HEAL IT
      By Dr. Bernarr, D.C.,D.D.

      WHAT IS THE APPENDIX?
      Appendix etymologically is derived from the Latin word
      meaning "hanging, worm-shaped form". The appendix is a narrow, finger-
      shaped, wormlike tube that attaches to the cecum. The appendix
      attaches near the point that the ascending (right) section of the
      large intestine (colon) joins the ileum section of the small
      intestine. The length, diameter, direction and relations of the
      appendix are very variable. It varies in length from 3 to 6 inches.
      It is most fully developed in the young adult.
      APPENDICITIS
      Appendicitis is an inflammation of the appendix. Appendicitis may
      occur at any age and effects both sexes equally. Between puberty and
      age 25, is the most common age of occurrence.
      SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF APPENDICITIS
      Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms of appendicitis. There is a
      recent onset of constipation. There is a recent stoppage of
      flatulence. Later on, there is mild fever. There is a rapid pulse.
      There is anorexia. The tongue, though coated, is moist. There is pain
      and tenderness that begins in the midabdominal area and then
      localizes in the right lower quadrant of the abdomen. There is pain
      on passive hyperextension of the thigh. Often at first, there is
      frequent urination, but later there may be retention of urine. In
      appendicitis, the tendency is to draw the legs on the abdomen. Pain
      that is frequently mistaken for appendicitis, is caused by colitis,
      constipation, proctitis, ovaritis, neuralgia of the spermatic cord,
      strictures of the urethra and gallstone or gallbladder disease.
      HOW APPENDICITIS HEALS WITHOUT SURGERY, DRUGS AND TREATMENTS
      The pain of appendicitis disappears after 3 days of water fasting
      with "feeling meditation".
      It is accepted by many abdominal surgeons, that many operations for a
      pre-diagnosis of appencdicitis, lead to subsequent findings of no
      pathology at all.
      Richard C. Cabot, M.D. of Harvard Medical School, USA, wrote books
      that are used as standard textbooks in medical colleges. Cabot's
      books on physical diagnosis are considered standard in medical
      colleges. Cabot in his "Layman's Handbook of Medicine" wrote in 1916,
      of acute appendicitis, "People who cannot get operated at once for
      acute appendicitis may get through by starving themselves in the
      attack. Other than operation the essentials of treatment are
      starvation and rest in bed. Starvation is necessary because every
      mouthful of food taken into the stomach sends a wave of contraction
      down the intestine as far as the appendix and beyond it. This wave of
      contraction stirs things up and prevents the quieting down of the
      inflammatory process. For the same reason, a purgative, which is
      often given, is the very worst possible treatment."
      Sidney Wolfe, M.D., a representative of Ralph Nader's Health Research
      group, testified before the Commission on Medical Malpractice, in
      Washington, D.C., USA, in 1972, that 500 people died unnecessarily,
      yearly, from needless surgical appendectomies, in the USA.
      William Howard Hay, M.D., of Pocono, Pennsylvania, USA, in the early
      1900s conducted a Natural Health institution for patients with all
      kinds of "hopeless" illnesses.
      Hay wrote that he successfully cared for 275 cases of acute
      appendicitis by employing only water fasting and bed rest. Hay wrote
      that all of his acute appendicitis patients recovered completely. Hay
      wrote that he successfully cared for 57 cases of acute peritonitis,
      which resulted from ruptured acute appendices. Hay employed only
      water fasting and bed rest to help heal his acute peritonitis
      patients. Hay wrote that all of his acute peritonitis patients
      recovered completely. Hay is most famous for creating the Food
      Combination Diet. Hay contended in his Food Combination Diet, that
      foods to be eaten, should be combined according to their enzymatic
      secretion.
      The inherent intelligence, the God within, walls off the evolving
      appendicular abscess and that, once this is done, the line of least
      resistance is into the colon, so that, if it ruptures, the pus is
      discharged into the colon and passes out with the stools.
      A hospital in Norway, in which all ruptured appendices were left
      alone, 80% of all patients got well and 20% of these cases developed
      abscesses and most of these got well.
      NATURAL HYGIENE TEACHES THAT OUR BODIES ARE ALWAYS SELF-HEALING &
      ALWAYS DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN WE HAVE DISEASES
      Our bodies always do the right thing. We are passengers on the train
      of life, not the conductors. Since life began on earth, our God
      within, our inherent intelligence within each cell of our bodies, has
      learned to make the optimum adaptation and resolution, to any problem
      to which our bodies are subjected. Whatever stresses our bodies
      presently have, our ancestors have successfully learned how to
      successfully cope with such, previously. It is already built into our
      genes, our chromosomes and our DNA. Our inherent intelligence, if it
      chooses to produce disease, it does so to protect us. This disease,
      or whatever our pathology or symptomatology, helps us survive,
      despite our self-destructive lifestyle, thinking and spirituality.
      Our disease is for our protective benefit.
      Our disease will spontaneously heal, when the cause and need for our
      inherent intelligence, our God within, to produce disease, no longer
      exists.
      NATURAL HYGIENE TEACHES THAT EVERY PATHOLOGY PRODUCES A CONCOMITANT
      SYMPTOMATOLOGY
      Natural Hygiene teaches that every pathology and physiological
      dysfunction produces a concomitant symptomatology in all human
      beings. Only Natural Hygiene has had the insight to write about this
      inherent self-healing mechanism.
      This means, that your inherent intelligence, your God within, is
      always talking to you. If you listen to it and obey it, you will
      always have good health. So whenever you are ill, your inherent
      intelligence produces symptoms upon which you should concentrate,
      meditate on, pay attention to and feel, until you are asymptomatic,
      i.e., until your symptoms completely and permanently disappear. If
      and when you will do this, your illness and the cause of your
      illness, will always help heal completely and
      permanently.
      HOW TO MEDITATE PROPERLY TO HELP HEAL YOURSELF
      You should lie down, keep your body inactive, keep your eyes closed
      and concentrate, meditate, think on, keep your mind on your symptoms
      and discomforts, until your symptoms and distresses completely
      disappear. This is "feeling meditation".
      FEELING MEDITATION WILL HELP YOU HEAL YOURSELF
      Meditation is listening to the God within, the inherent intelligence.
      The God within is always talking to you, not with words, but with
      communicating with you via "feelings" throughout your body. Prayer is
      becoming silent, going within, aligning with and acknowledging God as
      All-in-All. Meditation and prayer are 2 steps with the same ultimate
      goal, communion with the God within. You are an _expression of the
      image and likeness of the God within. You are whole and perfect. As
      you are already perfect, all you need do is to commune with the God
      within, become aware of that perfection and become healed.
      AVOID TREATING YOUR SYMPTOMS. TO HEAL, REMOVE THE CAUSE
      To heal your health problems, you must remove its cause. To just
      treat your symptoms, does not permanently heal yourself. In treating
      your symptoms, you are just treating the effects, not the cause. Your
      symptoms exist for your protective benefit. Your symptoms are the
      healing and detoxifying reaction of your inherent intelligence, your
      God within. Your symptoms are always controlled by your inherent
      intelligence. This is why your symptoms should never be destroyed,
      interfered with and suppressed. The destruction, interference, and
      suppression of your symptoms, prevents these inherent, protective
      bodily defenses from healing yourself. If your inherent intelligence
      cannot heal your distresses, nothing and nobody else can. No
      destructive, interfering and suppressive therapy of any kind can heal
      you, but only your inherent intelligence can heal.
      THE BIBLE SAYS FASTING HELPS HEAL
      The Bible says, "Not by prayer alone but by fasting too." Fasting
      (abstinence of all food by water) immediately benefits one while
      mental calm produced by prayer is a great aid to restoration of poise.
      EVERYONE SHOULD FAST, IF YOU CAN, TO HEAL IMMEDIATELY & PERMANENTLY
      Everyone should be given a long fast as the surest and most rapid
      means of freeing the body of toxemia. A fast is necessary to restore
      nervous poise to one. Fasting usually leads to cessation of one's
      symptoms, permanently.
      EAT A CONSTRUCTIVELY BENEFICIAL DIET
      Eat as constructive and beneficial a diet as is possible. Eat only
      natural foods, that you would eat in the wild. Eat only fresh,
      unprocessed raw vegan foods that are palatable to you and that agree
      with you, with all the essential minerals and essential nutrients.
      Every bit of cooking destroys vitamins, enzymes, minerals, nucleic
      acids, chlorophyl and damages fats, making them indigestible. The
      fatty matter becomes a local irritant.
      HOW TO HEAL & PREVENT DISEASE PERMANENTLY
      Every sick living being may be restored to sound health and remain
      free of symptoms. To correct and prevent symptoms permanently, one
      must stop all activities that cause enervation and toxemia.
      HOW TO ALWAYS STAY WELL ONCE DISEASE IS HEALED
      Once one is restored to good health, one should be taught how to keep
      oneself permanently symptom free, by a program that stresses eating
      natural, raw, unprocessed vegan foods, that one likes and that agrees
      with one, pure air, good water, intense, progressive resistance
      exercise, air bathing and sunbathing, as nude as possible, adequate
      sleep, feeling meditation, conservation of sexual energy and
      appropriate observation of the other needs of life. One should never
      do anything that does not improve one's physicality, mentality and
      spirituality. One should never do anything from which one must
      recover.
      HOW WE CAN HELP HEAL YOUR APPENDICITIS VIA THE INTERNET
      We have helped heal many people with appendicitis, world-wide, via
      the Internet. Contact us NOW and we will help heal your appendicitis,
      via the Internet.
      Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D. God Healing, Inc. Natural Hygiene Society,
      Inc.
      P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA
      Telephone: 310-396-2914
      Web Site: http://www.healself.org E-mail:
      drbernarr@...
      P.S...CONTACT US & WE WILL PERSONALLY TEACH YOU HOW TO SELF-
      HEAL
      We will teach you how to have this oneness with your inherent
      intelligence, your God within, how to properly water fast, how to eat
      properly, how to exercise properly, how to concentrate, feel and
      meditate properly on the cause of your health problems and your
      health symptoms, how to properly hand touch yourself and other living
      beings, humans, animals, plants and environments, so as to help heal
      yourself and help heal other human beings, animals, plants and
      environments, how to airbathe and sunbathe properly, how to properly
      do things with your physical lifestyle, mentality and spirituality
      and how to help break your bad habits, so as to successfully heal
      yourself, other human beings, animals, plants and environments, of
      any kind of health problem, immediately, completely and permanently.
    • Elizabeth Pagos
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2002
        A very terrible and tragic event as occurred with the death of a member of
        this community. I never knew her, but I can sense through some of the
        whom I would have liked had I had the opportunity to meet her.

        Death can be a very sad event when it occurs so suddenly and at such a young
        age. We cannot say that she lived her fullest life possible, but only hope
        that she is in a better place now, which I am sure is true.

        There is so much resentment I have felt in this community recently. I do
        understand the negativity that has been expressed. I know I am not the
        ultimate source of wisdom, but I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't
        mention this one thing: forgiveness is essential to healing. If you believe
        someone is responsible for this death, that is your opinion. I am not
        agreeing or disagreeing, seeing as I do not know this situation very well.
        I do know that I am effected, though, as I have been reading the e-mails
        that have been sent to me.

        It is essential to forgive in order to heal. We all make mistakes, some
        greater than others, and we all pay for them and learn from them. I am not
        Christian, but I find this saying from the Bible appropriate, "Let he who is
        without sin cast the first stone."

        Take my advice or leave it, but please consider it. Forgiveness is tough,
        especially when times are emotional. But you just might find that learning
        to forgive will allow you to heal and become a whole person...

        Elizabeth