RE: THIS IS LYNN, ABOUT CAROLYNS CONDITION

  • Robert T Hara
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      SHE REFUSED, SAYING THAT IF SHE JUST LETS THE INFLAMMATION CONTINUE THAT
      SHE WOULD BE FINE. BY THE TIME WE GOT HER THERE, HER ENTIRE SYSTEM HAD
      SHUT DOWN. SHE'S DEAD, DO
      YOU HEAR ME???!!!!!!

      aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jesus Lynn,....am I
      soooooooo sorry to hear this. This is Hawk. You might remember me but
      if not it doesn't matter. I was on this list for a couple of weeks,
      this was several months ago, but quit talking on the forum because
      Southdogs wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with rational, common sense
      thinking/communication with me. She couldn't and wouldn't engage me in a
      "friendly" INTELLIGENT discussion about foods and the body, but rather
      spammed me with her fanatical nonsense every time I brought up the idea
      that other things in the vegan family of earths bounty were NOT really
      as poisonous and bad as all the documents and books SHE put up to back
      her fanatical ideology. I agreed with her on ALL she said about fruits
      BUT did NOT go along with her ideas that EVERYTHING other than fruits and
      nuts were poison to us. I SAW that she didn't REALLY have a TOTAL
      grip on things, didn't REALLY know how the body WORKS,.... nor did she
      seem to demonstrate ANY LOGICAL common sense WHAT-SO-EVER!!! I've
      studied this stuff for ages and knew she was NOT coming from a point of
      TOTAL education on the matter but really and *truly* was and ***IS***
      JUST a fanatic. A fruitarian *Nazi* if you will.

      Well EVERYBODY,....you all see NOW don't you?????????? You see what
      fanatical nonsense she dwells in now don't you????????

      I really thought/hoped CAROLYN would listen to Janet and have the surgery
      she needed. Southdogs,...what YOU have DONE is incomprehensible!!!!
      Sorry but I must tell you something I knew from JUMP STREET!!! You are
      a MORON!!! You are dangerous sister like BIG TIME!!!!! You don't have a
      TOTAL understanding of ALL involved when it comes to the health and
      welfare of the body and now look at what YOUR fanatical ideas have done.
      Yepper,..YOU DID THIS!! You present yourself as some kind of
      "Guru-of-infinite-wisdom" to people who come here and won't tolerate even
      the **slightest** ideas outside of your own,...even when presented with
      documented and factual evidence. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW????? Your
      *stupidity* has COST SOMEONE THEIR LIFE!!! Your **inability** to use
      ANY form of common sense and basic good judgement (all because YOUR
      fruitarian and YOUR natural ways of healing SHOULD NOT be contested) has
      just given Lynn a case of the blues that he will NEVER in this lifetime
      get over.

      You've just ******KILLED****** SOMEONE, Southdogs, with your nonsense
      you freaking fool and WHY????

      ALL because you couldn't and wouldn't be denied your place in the
      sun,........ to speak on things you know NOTHING ABOUT!!! You view
      your words on this list as if they were right out of the Holy Grail or
      something. You BASK in self righteous ignorance, , and self centered
      arrogance. Oh,......... did I mention S-T-U-P-I-D-I-T-Y!!!!

      I hope you are happy with yourself and YOUR FANATICAL self centered
      ideology. This is YOUR DOING!! One size does not fit all, and there
      are circumstances that call for medical intervention not fasting and
      lying still. For Christ sake you JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU!!!! Maybe
      you will NOW, though it's to late for Carolyn.

      You know much about fruit, but you know NOTHING about the totality of
      health nor of life, nor do I personally find you anything but a threat to
      the health and welfare of the public as a whole, AS HAS BEEN
      **DEMONSTRATED** BY WHAT HAS JUST GONE DOWN!!! Personally I feel you
      should be behind BARS for what YOU have done. Yes, Carolyn could have
      and "should" have listened to Janet but didn't,.... BUT that was BECAUSE
      she trusted YOU and the nonsense you spew forth as the final
      **authority** on things and you, SOUTHDOGS, didn't have the INTEGRITY
      nor the BRAINS to put aside your FANATICAL beliefs and help SAVE this
      woman's life. She would have listened to you, AND YOU KNOW THIS, if
      you had told her to have the operation but Ohhhhhhhhhh NO!! Your ego
      is soooooooooo HUGE that you just would NOT let it go. You had to be
      right and you had to push her to the edge,...then shove her off.
      Carolyn died a HORRIBLE DEATH because of YOU and your MORONIC ranting and
      ravings!!!! You are a FREAKING CLOWN Southdogs,..an absolute, 100%
      fanatical CLOWN!!!

      Fanaticism of ANY kind is DANGEROUS as we have just seen. I am
      sooooooooooooooooooo sorry this happened and I hope all will learn from
      this.

      I apologize for my vile words here and my obvious ANGER at what has gone
      down BECAUSE of this knuckle head Southdogs,.....***BUT***,.............
      do ANY of you REALLY SEE THE MAGNITUDE OF THIS???????????? Do you
      REALLY understand the HORROR of this which has just happened??????
      Only Lynn knows this all to well. God Lynn I am so sorry this happened.
      It could have been soooooooooooooo EASILY avoided BUT for Southdogs
      ***ridiculous*** ABSURD advice to Carolyn. "Don't have the
      surgery,...fast and lie still." It was OBVIOUS to ANYONE who knows
      ANYTHING about ANYTHING how far along Carolyn was in her condition and
      that she NEEDED IMMEDIATE medical attention. Janet you did the right
      thing as did others who told her to GO HAVE THE SURGERY!

      Personally,..........I only wish legal action could be taken against
      Southdogs. She has KILLED someone just as if she had used her own bare
      hands.

      Southdogs,..You should be V-I-O-L-E-N-T-L-Y ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!
      And as bad and as unbrotherly as this is going to sound,....I do not nor
      do I think should others forgive you for this. YOU HAVE JUST KILLED
      SOMEONE WITH YOUR FANATICAL, SELF CENTERED, EGOTISTICAL NONSENSE AND
      GROSS STUPIDITY all because you think yourself to be some sort of health
      GURU of infinite and *****infallible****** wisdom. YOU DON'T KNOW
      JACK!!!

      I only hope this plants a seed within your being that starts you on the
      path to logical, common sense and the ability to see the reality that you
      so desperately ignore.

      I TRULY don't know HOW you can live with yourself. What a
      shame,.....what a CRYING DAMN SHAME!!