CONGRATULATION (£3,500,000 Pounds)

  • IRISH LOTTERY PROGRAMME
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      IRISH LOTTERY PROGRAMME
      P.O. BOX, 1897,Dublin, Ireland
      Ref: LSUK/2031/8162/05
      Batch: R4/A312-53

      Dear Esteemed Winner,
      This mail is to bring to your notice that your email address emerged as
      one of our lucky winner for the’ IRISH LOTTERY' promo for june 2011 online
      sweepstakes programme.

      Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 189 with
      Serial number 5369/05 and drew the lucky number:1-2-12-28-39-41-15,
      which made you automatically a winner of the sum of Ј3,500,000 Pounds
      (i.e. Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) .

      In other to claim your won prize from the lottery board you are required
      to fill out the claims processing details and send it to our Administration
      Assistant officer { Dr Michael Peters} to the email below
      (agent_micheal@...)

      1. FULL NAMES: _
      2. ADDRESS: _
      3. SEX: _
      4. AGE: _
      5. MARITAL STATUS: _
      6. OCCUPATION: _
      7. TELEPHONE NUMBER: _
      8. COUNTRY_
      9. ID CARD_

      Note: Do not ignore it if found in your spam or junk folder.
      Sincerely,
      Dr Michael Peters