Re: [fruitabuparents] Healthy Salmon Pancakes

  • Colleen Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2008
      Thanks for this recipe.  I think I'll try this tonight.  My son loves salmon but I don't particuarly care for it.  Yet, I buy it.  I have some in the refrigerator right now and looked at it last night and said, not tonight.  But, with this recipe I think I can go forward.

      But I did mix up a yummy salad last night with shredded cabbage and carrots, cubed chicken, tomatoes, walnuts, mandarain oranges and raisins with a bit of ranch dressing.

      Colleen
      You are not defined by your past. You are prepared because of your past.