Healthy Salmon Pancakes

  • collian6
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
      If you are looking for a healthy snake the kids will love, why not try
      salmon burgers. They are not only healthy for you, but taste
      great...and more importantly, can be prepared in about 10 minutes.

      So what do you need. A 400g tin of salmon (Atlantic salmon is the best
      for you), 1 egg, some bread crumbs and a handful of mixed frozen
      vegetables, preferably ones that are cut quite small.

      Simply mix all the ingredients in a bowl, and then make the mix into
      burgers.

      Put a fry pan on medium high and add a bit of olive oil. Then...simply
      cook the burgers for about 3 minutes each side.

      There you have it. Easy to make salmon burgers. Try some tonight.

      Cheers

      Andrew

      Andrew Collings is the founder of www.defeatthegrind.com (A weekly
      self help, health and parenting ezine)and has over 10 years experience
      in self help, health and parenting. Andrew has a Degree and Masters
      in social science and has also completed post graduate management
      studies. During the day, Andrew works as a principal in a consulting
      firm, and has had numerous pieces of planning work published. He is
      married with three children, and currently resides in Melbourne,
      Australia. As a hobby he is a juggler and magician.
    • Colleen Fitzpatrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2008
        Thanks for this recipe.  I think I'll try this tonight.  My son loves salmon but I don't particuarly care for it.  Yet, I buy it.  I have some in the refrigerator right now and looked at it last night and said, not tonight.  But, with this recipe I think I can go forward.

        But I did mix up a yummy salad last night with shredded cabbage and carrots, cubed chicken, tomatoes, walnuts, mandarain oranges and raisins with a bit of ranch dressing.

        Colleen
        You are not defined by your past. You are prepared because of your past.