RE: [fruitabuparents] fussy little boy

  • jodi baines
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 31, 2007
      oh no his health is fine.he is just going through that awful stage.i think it is more about independance.

      To: fruitabuparents@yahoogroups.com
      From: bagstrub@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 06:35:26 -0800
      Subject: Re: [fruitabuparents] fussy little boy

      is there something medically challenging with him? how's his teeth? his stomach?have you ever tried probiotics? kids do go through fussiness and not eating at all ages.go see your doctor,getting advice from all of us may not be a good idea.good luck!

      jodiamanda70 <jodiamanda70@ hotmail.com> wrote:
      Does anyone have any advice on what to do with my 4 year lod son.I
      cannot get him to eat anything at the moment.He is soo fussy.It is
      driving me crazy.Any advice would be a blessing.thanks inadvance

      Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?
    • freedom.cmf@juno.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2008
        I remember when my son wouldn't eat and I asked the doctor.  His advice was --- children will not starve themselves.  When he will eat, give him only healthy choices.  Even if it's the same thing each and every time.  This was with my older son who is now 28 so the advice is very old but still sounds okay.  My son would only eat one food item for days in a row.  So, sometimes he'd eat waffles for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  But at least he was eating something.  Then he'd go to hard boiled eggs.  Seemed strange and was but didn't last forever.  He turned into a very healthy boy who's not a physical therapist and extremely into health.  It's probably just a phase.

        "May the road always lead, where you need to be."

        To: fruitabuparents@yahoogroups.com
        From: bagstrub@...
        Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 06:35:26 -0800

        is there something medically challenging with him? how's his teeth? his stomach?have you ever tried probiotics? kids do go through fussiness and not eating at all ages.go see your doctor,getting advice from all of us may not be a good idea.good luck!

        jodiamanda70 <jodiamanda70@ hotmail.com> wrote:
        Does anyone have any advice on what to do with my 4 year lod son.I
        cannot get him to eat anything at the moment.He is soo fussy.It is
        driving me crazy.Any advice would be a blessing.thanks inadvance

        Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for?

        Click for free info on using seach engines to expand your business.
      • sneha champaneri
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2008
          hi
          wht other things he likes like pizza,pastries,other things b'se children of this generation like these things .
          u telll me i willl give u suggestion in his likings

          jodi baines <jodiamanda70@...> wrote:
          It is funny that you should say potatoes.They are the only things he seems to like.I know he is not sick though.I will give the shakes a try.thank you sooo much.Enjoy the new year.

          To: fruitabuparents@ yahoogroups. com
          From: meilena_h@yahoo. com
          Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:52:38 +0000
          Subject: [fruitabuparents] Re: fussy little boy

          I always fall back on protein shakes and banana wheat pancakes for
          little boys having trouble gaining their appetite. First though, make
          sure there is nothing medical troubling the child. Sometimes teething
          and just illness (like flu) can make a child innately not eat.

          If I make a protein shake, I use a banana, a half or whole scoop of
          protein, and soy milk or regular milk with a hint of vanilla. Put a
          fun straw in your drink and then they look at it as a treat.

          Sometimes my boys would just want comfort food like mashed potatoes
          with gravy, that has worked for me to. Good luck I know it's
          challenging sometimes getting them to eat:)

          Meilena

          --- In fruitabuparents@ yahoogroups. com, "jodiamanda70"
          <jodiamanda70@ ...> wrote:

          > Does anyone have any advice on what to do with my 4 year lod son.I
          > cannot get him to eat anything at the moment.He is soo fussy.It is
          > driving me crazy.Any advice would be a blessing.thanks inadvance

          Find it at www.seek.com. au Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it!

          Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

        • sneha champaneri
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 1, 2008
            hi
            no problem whatever he wants give him just mind it that it will be not highly fatty
            will b trouble for him
            give him wht he wants

            jodi baines <jodiamanda70@...> wrote:
            Yes I am convinced it is just the age.He is well he just is really painful.He expects me to make 4 different meals all the time.thank you for your advice.
            happy new year.

            To: fruitabuparents@ yahoogroups. com
            From: snehaichampaneri@ yahoo.co. in
            Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 05:25:24 +0000

            I THINK U HAVE 2 JUST FIND OUT HIS LIKING '
            IF U ALREADY KNOW IT THEN U CAN ADD VEG,NONVEG AS GRAVY IN HIS FOOD
            THAT'S WHY HE CAN'T KNOW ABT IT & EASILY HE WILL ENJOY HIS FOOD
            BEST LUCK
            <jodiamanda70@ ...> wrote:

            > Does anyone have any advice on what to do with my 4 year lod son.I
            > cannot get him to eat anything at the moment.He is soo fussy.It is
            > driving me crazy.Any advice would be a blessing.thanks inadvance

            Sell your car for just $30 at CarPoint.com. au. It's simple!

            5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.