Re: [frozen-assets] Rice And Beans/URL/diana

  • MGB
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 9:24 PM
      I will post some more great bean recipes when the weather settles. We hve 3
      funnel clouds coming our way. We are now preparing for a twister or too.
      And I am on the net - go figure. Wish us luck, and hope to be on line in
      the next day or two. Everything is going to be unplugged shortely. We keep
      losing our power since an electrical storm last night. Tis the tornado
      season. Bye for now and God Bless
      Mikaylah