[frozen-assets] Flash Freezing question

  • Lisa Horner
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 4:13 AM
      Dumb ol' me was trying out the flash freezing method with some hamburger
      patties I had patted out yesterday morning. Only thing is, I forgot about
      them after I placed them in the freezer to flash freeze. Yikes! Will they
      still be o.k. to eat?
      Thanks for your help!

      In Christ,

      Lisa in VA
    • PValen4484@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 4:19 AM
        Hi Lisa, no worries about food poisoning or anything like that. The problem
        with food being uncovered is freezer burn, the longer it is uncovered, the
        bigger the problem. Just overnight you should be OK, have done it myself.
        Poppy