Re: Frozen Assets books are sale priced right now

  • blgtmv
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
      Patty,
      Some folks like MasterCook, but I've never tried it. I've tried CookN, but thought that entering recipes was cumbersome, so ended up with Paprika.
      It's very easy to enter recipes and to save recipes that you find online. I installed both Mac & iPhone versions, so that I can choose recipes or check my meal plan on my iPhone, then purchase the ingredients on my way home from work. I have the recipe open on my iPhone when I'm cooking, so that I don't have to print it off or bring my Mac into the kitchen.
      Good luck!
      Mary

      --- In frozen-assets@yahoogroups.com, Patty Driscoll <angelsmice@...> wrote:

      > This is somewhat unrelated, but what is a common software program for someone who wants to maintain a database of recipes?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Patty

    • kkt1962
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
        I use living cookbook. Not perfect and has no mobile app, a real limitation in my book. But it is flexible, reasonably priced and easy to use. Comes with recipes which I wish it did not, but that is part of how they make their money I suppose.