Re: [frozen-assets] New to group

  • hartwell.academy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31, 2011
      I have frozen eggplant parm many times& does very well.

      I have never frozen eggs but I have seen recipes for breakfast burritos to
      be frozen- the eggs are scrambled& cooked inside the wrap.

      ~Megan

      Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2011
        Hi, Beth.

        I grow eggplant and we love it! I don't freeze actual eggplant parmesan, but I freeze the sliced eggplant rounds. I don't batter the eggplant when I make parmesan, either. I just slice the rounds, freeze them on a cookie sheet and then bag. It's always worked for me. :-) We like to grill them for sandwiches, too.

        HTH - Karen

        > 2. Has anyone ever frozen Egg Plant Parmesan?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Beth in WI

      • Sarah L