RE: [frozen-assets] Re: "pocket" dough

  • Stephanie Stowe
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2011
      I have tried to make pockets with pizza dough. I don't know what I am doing
      wrong. I seal the edges well. But the cheese always melts out.

      _____

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2011
        I have a recipe from hungry girl that uses large square egg roll wrapper to
        make a chicken "lean pocket" called chicken pot pocket. Here is where I
        found it.

        http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1214 . You could always change
        the filling.

        Bev

        _____

      • daria1ut
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 1, 2011
          Are you using a fork to poke holes in the top of the dough or a knife to cut small slits? If you don't have small holes, the steam builds up and the seam will come undone and fillings will come out.