RE: [frozen-assets] Make Ahead Thanksgiving

  • Dave Milligan
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2009
      Hello

      I would love to have a copy of your recipes of your delicious Thanksgiving dinner if you would not mind sending them to me. It sounds like pure heaven and to be able to relax and be with everyone instead of trapped in the kitchen. Thank you so very very much I really would appreciate it!

      Kathy
      kadaver7839@...

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
        I have frozen stuffed zuccini before and the skins got rubbery.

        Amy

      • BTRMom@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
          Melissa, thank you so much for the recipes!! I am inspired to make some
          things ahead for Thanksgiving now. :)

          Hope you will be able to do the same and enjoy your family.
          Cecille