[frozen-assets] Chat Tonight

  • Jannetta Delmage
    Message 1 of 55 , Aug 1, 1999
      A little reminder of my cooking for the freezer chat tonight, we discuss
      all aspects of OAMC. we have a great time whether experienced or new with
      the ideas.

      Join us at http://busycooks.about.com Login and start talking <G>

      Times for chats are. Wednesdays 8 PM EST.

      and Sundays 10 PM EST

      Hope to see you there

      Jannetta / DimityHOST

      Jannetta Delmage

      ( I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.)
      janmatt@...
      Home Page http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/5774/

      Join Me at http://busycooks.about.com Wed. 8 PM EST. and SUN.10 PM EST. for
      Freezer Cooking 101 Chat