Re: Frozen Food Chart?

  • April Caddy
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2008
      I printed the chart on cardstock and then used laminate that laminates on the front of the sheet and puts magnetic sheet on the back.  This is a Xyron product I own but I'm sure Office Supply stores could also do this for you.  You could also use laminate on both sides and then manually attach your own magnets.  I use the Expo Ultra Fine Tip Dry Erase marker because the wet erase would bead on the laminate I had and the fine tip dry erase was to wide to read nicely.  The ultra fine markers also have erasers attached to them.  Nice.

      HTH!  April