Re: Freezing Flour?

  • Punknpoco@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 1, 2008
      I also freeze containers of dried mushrooms for a period of time for the
      same purpose, getting rid of all the little critters that are in these things.
      I had a large container once of dried mushrooms, left it unopened at room
      temp and when I opened it later, I found all these critters in the bottom.
      Since then I don't let any of their eggs hatch. Pam

      2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)