Re: [frozen-assets] Re: trimming posts

  • marie
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      If you use Outlook Express, go to "Tools", then "Options", then "Send".
      There are checkmarks there for instructions. Remove the checkmark from
      "Include message in reply." This way you don't return the whole digest or
      message in your response.

      Marie in Mississippi

      "Grant me the serenity to accept the person I cannot change, the
      courage to change the person I can, and the wisdom to know that it's me."
    • Tamara
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
        Do you know how to do it if your reading from the web site?

        Tamara
        --- In frozen-assets@yahoogroups.com, "marie" <mlwray@...> wrote:

        > If you use Outlook Express, go to "Tools", then "Options", then
        "Send".
        > There are checkmarks there for instructions. Remove the checkmark from
        > "Include message in reply." This way you don't return the whole digest
        or
        > message in your response.
        >
        > Marie in Mississippi
        >
        > "Grant me the serenity to accept the person I cannot change, the
        > courage to change the person I can, and the wisdom to know that it's
        me."

      • marie
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
          OK, I don't use yahoo for sending unless it's a totally new message. I just
          went there and clicked reply to a message. The whole message came up, but I
          right clicked and selected select all, then when the whole message turned
          color, I right clicked and selected delete. The whole message deleted and
          left me with a blank screen.
          So, if you want to leave just enough text so that we know what you're
          respnding to, just highlight the excess, delete, and then do your message.