Re: healthier eating

  • Amber Kuehn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      There are some wonderful recipes for making your own "cream of whatever" and seasoning mixes that can be substituted for those prepared ingrediants. Can we make a special file of those types of recipes for people to refer to and use to substitute in recipes calling for those types of ingredients?

      Amber