Re: [frozen-assets] LEAKING FREEZER - HELP!!

  • Coughlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 4:01 PM
      My newer freezer just recently did that. Turned out it that it was just a
      drain that was clogged. I asked my repairman if it was something that I
      could routinely clean so that it wouldn't clog again but with my freezer it
      turned out the drain was concealed and rather hard to so it was good that
      the repairman was out to take care of it.

      Sharon