RE: [frozen-assets] Boiling hamberger...

  • RAF
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2005
      When I boil mine, I always add 2 quartered onions, a few celery stalks
      and a handful of garlic cloves. I don't add any salt or pepper. I bag
      it, 2 cups per bag, and freeze. I only use it in dishes with a lot of
      sauce, like spaghetti or sloppy joes. I wasn't impressed the one time I
      didn't add the onions etc.

      If I had to fry it every time, we wouldn't eat it. This way works for
      us, but it may not for others. I usually work a 14 hour day, and take
      every time saver I can.

      Becky in DE