RE: [frozen-assets] pesto

  • Flying Cow
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2004
      I keep reading about freezing bananas, I just bought a 1lb of bananas for
      £1, Some are pretty ripe, how can I freeze them?

      Thanks for Any Help

      Flying Cow

      ---
    • diana lewis
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2005
        I always add toasted sunflower seeds or pine nuts to
        my pesto. When I freeze it in Ice cube trays and to
        prevent it from getting black I cover the tops of the
        pesto with olive oil.
        I also just keep a jar in the fridge in a vaccumed
        sealed container last at least 7 days it is also
        topped with olive oil.

        poulsbokid

        http://mail.yahoo.com