Re: [frozen-assets] Sausage Rolls (appetizers) Frozen Directions Given

  • Cinda
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Just want to say these are wonderful! I read the recipe yesterday morning, made them in the afternoon and tried them out on hubby and his bandmates last night and they LOVED them!!! "Real guy food" is what they called them. I served them with a marinara sauce to dip in. They were easy and fun to make and I am thrilled to have a whole bag of them (flash freezing is the best thing I have learned from you all!) in my freezer. Kept some out for this evening- Superbowl. I had to copy the recipe for the guys to take home to their wives!! Not sure they'll love me for that!!! Oh Well!
      Thanks so much for sharing.
      Cinda
      Cape Cod MA

      Carolyn Ranker <luckysheltie@...> wrote:
      Although this is not Tnt, I saw this in the Real Food For Real People
      newsletter today and snapped it up. Since it has the freezer instructions,
      thought I'd share.
      Enjoy!
      Carolyn