Re: [frozen-assets] OT - site with lots of freezing tips

  • Jodie Lucas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Thanks for sharing this URL!!! What a great resource.

      Jodie---who had to call the cooperative extention office yesterday to get directions for freezing zucchini. If I'd had this info then, I wouldn't have had to call them.

      {{{Moderator's note: This post is definately ON topic, not off!}}}

      I thought there were many of you that might like to at
      least browse through this site. As well as information
      on how to freeze foods, it also has information for making
      jam and jelly, pickling,fermenting, curing and smoking,
      drying, canning and probably more - all in all a very useful site.
      Margo

      National Center for Home Cooking Food Preservation

      http://www.uga.edu/nchfp/how/freeze.html