Re: enchilada sauce / intro

  • Molly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      --- In frozen-assets@yahoogroups.com, ANA <anabana00us@y...> wrote:
      > HI Everyone, I just joined your group and have been reading the
      archives WOW, I am SO happy I found you.
      > Anyway on to enchilada sauce, basically you take about 10 red
      chili's that hang on the string (ristra) and put them in the oven at
      350 until they start to brown all over, remove from oven and cool
      just enought to cut off the stem and shake out most of the seeds,
      then you put them in a pot of water with enough to cover the chili's
      and simmer this for about 45 mins.

      Welcome Ana! You will love having a freezer, we've had ours for just
      a few months now and have really enjoyed the extra space it allows!
      On this enchilada sauce recipe, how much does this make? I recently
      was diagnosed with high blood pressure and have had to go on a very
      low sodium diet, this sauce is perfect for that, thanks for sending
      it!!!

      Molly