ISO-Carmel topping sauce for ice cream

  • The Duguay's
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi All!

      I am looking for a TNT recipe for carmel or butterscotch topping for ice cream. I had a recipe and for the life of me I can't find it. I am doing a sundae gift basket for my brother and wanted to add some. I made an awesome fudge topping already. And to keep it on topic. I am giving him two smaller jars of each so that he can freeze one and use the other.

      Thanks for the help!

      Pam

      mom2knc@...