Cheap Grocery Store

  • Riana
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      Hi all wonderful people,
      DH and I plan to move to the US by next year. DH will go there first and i
      will join him in a couple of months afterward. Our first destination is
      Hollywood, CA, because he got a job there. Can you suggest good
      cheap-and-sale-a-lot grocery stores in that area, kind like Aldi's or
      Meijers you all keep talking about? I know it's still far ahead, but i want
      to know, so i can figure out everything earlier. I also appreciate if
      someone knows if there are any moslem grocery stores near the area,
      especially that sells meat in moslem way.

      Thank you so much in advance.

      Riana, still in Jakarta at the time being