RE: [frozen-assets] Alternative "pans" for flash freezing

  • Weberhammer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hi Linda!
      I knew I could count on you!! I tried the alum.foil on cardboard trick, but
      I either have to empty a basket or...... I would have to use your second tip
      with the boxes! Great idea! I couldn´t use the cardboard because everything
      else in these baskets had become bizarre puzzle pieces.... I have so little
      space that after OAMC I really have to squeeze things in... downfall is that
      when you want to take out a bag of broth, it´s like doing a rubik´s cube!
      LOL... which meant DH was not real thrilled with grabbing anything out of
      the freezer! I think you just solve half a dozen OAMC (and marrital lol)
      problems with one answer!
      Thanks,
      Stephanie in Germany