Re: [frozen-assets] ?? about olive garden dressing

  • ETM
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2002
      I use egg-beaters (or a generic equivalent) in all recipes that call for raw eggs.

      Elaine

      Hello missy3840

      On Sunday, June 30, 2002, you wrote

      > In a message dated 6/30/2002 1:10:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > frozen-assets@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > what type of egg substitute can i use for this since i don't really want to
      > be eating raw egg. Somehow i would think that even they don't serve it with
      > regular raw egg....isn't that against health dept. regulations? missy
    • Rhonda Royer
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        Hello,
        Does anyone know if there is a grocery/stock-up store, similar to the Aldi's stores, in or near Tampa FL? She moved there last April and hasn't come across an Aldi's store yet. In August she will be moving to Gainsville. Any similar stores there, or are the Aldi's in Gainsville. She's interested in a store that does not require a membership, such as Sam's Club or Costco. She's anxious to start OAMC soon!
        Thanks so much!
        Rhonda in Olathe Kansas