Re: [frozen-assets] Pudding Pops

  • Diane Crowder
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2002
      This is the only recipe I have.

      Ice Cream Fudgicles

      2 cups milk
      1 pint brick vanilla icecream
      1 package instant chocolate pudding powder or any other flavor you like
      Add pudding powder to milk and beat. Add ice cream, Mis well and freeze.
      (I have not tried this one). My mother has one and will give it to me and I
      will pass it on

      Diane

    • lovrofpooh@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2002
        I loved these growing up--my mom would make a huge batch of these and the
        Kool-aid ones I posted underneath the pudding popsicle recipe.

        PUDDING POPS
        2 cups cold milk
        1 (4-serving size) chocolate or vanilla
        flavor instant pudding and pie filling
        Pour milk into a medium bowl. Add the instant pudding. Beat with a wire whisk
        for 2 minutes. Spoon into six 5-ounce paper or plastic cups. Insert wooden
        stick into each for a handle. Freeze for 5 hours or until firm.

        Kool-aid Pops
        1 pkg Kool-aid (or other powdered drink mix) any flavor
        1 pkg Jello (3oz) any flavor
        1 cup sugar (unless you are using sugar-free kool-aid)
        2 cups. boiling water
        2 cups cold water
        Combine all ingredients in the boiling water, then add the cold water. Put in
        popsicle containers and freeze.

        These are really good and almost dripless (almost...lol) and we love to mix
        flavors like cherry and lime or lemon and lime, etc.....

        On the pudding pops, sometimes my mom would make chocolate and vanilla and
        mix the two colors (or layer them).

        ~*~Debbie~*~
        But Jesus looked at them and said to
        them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things
        are possible." Matt 19:26 NKJV

      • Tecwynus
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2002
          Michele,
          What about this one? It is my favorite pudding mix.
          Sherrilee
          tecwyn@...

          ---Every morning is the dawn of a new error.

          BULK PUDDING MIX (ANY FLAVOUR)

          Pudding Mix
          1 2/3 cups cornstarch
          2 cups sugar
          1 tsp. salt
          8 cups skim milk powder
          Combine all together and store in an airtight container.

          Vanilla Flavor
          2 Cups Pudding Mix
          3 cups water
          1 TBSP Margarine
          1 TBSP Vanilla
          Add water to mix in pot over low heat. Stir and cook until thick. Stir in
          margarine, cool slightly add vanilla.

          Chocolate Pudding
          Same as vanilla. But add 1/4 cup cocoa and 1/2 cup sugar to pudding mix.

          Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding
          Use 1/4 cup of Peanut Butter instead of margarine.
          Fruit flavor Pudding
          Add 1 cup canned/drained fruit to cooling pudding (diced)

          I want to make pudding to freeze for "pudding pops". Does anyone have a
          recipe for vanilla and chocolate pudding?

          Michele

          ---