Re: [frozen-assets] An OT question

  • Linda M. Watters
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2001
      Wish I had known about "fixing" burned pots remedy before a week or so ago. I had put something in the oven to bake on time bake. I cook many things in a black roaster at like 300 degrees for 3 hours. Works well for many things. A few Sundays ago I set my time bake and forgot to look at the temperature. I thought about it during church. Since I live in the parsonage next door to the church, I wondered about it and if I had set the temp. right. When I got home, my ribs in the black roaster were burned, and starting to smoke because the temp. was set on about 425 and not 300. It was already 11:15 or so by the time I got home. If I had let it go longer and not thought of it when I did, I believe we could have had a fire. I thank the Lord that He bought it to my mind to go home and check on it. But my roaster was burned black and did not want to tackle it. Wish I had known this trick before I tossed it in the garbage.

      Linda