Virus (cross post)

  • Sherri and Greg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Greetings from the land of corn!!

      I wanted to let y'all know that it has come to my attention that I was infected with a worm. It was a virus called BAD TRANS or something along those lines. Anyway, my system is clean now, but apparently the virus spreads itself by mass emailing and attaching itself to the messages.

      If I've spread it unknowinly to anyone here, my apologies. If you got anything from me that had an attachment, I suggest you use your virus scan to make sure I didn't get you too.

      Regards!

      Sherri