[frozen-assets] I made Sticky Chicken !

  • officenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 2:43 AM
      Just wanted to tell you all that I made sticky chicken last night, and
      it
      was a big success with the whole family. I didn't use a whole chicken,
      instead I prepared 4 large thighs. I rubbed them with McCormick's
      rotisserie-style spice mix, instead of mixing the spices myself. I also
      put
      the onions the night before, and assembled everything already in the
      pan.
      Some changes, but the principle is stille the same
      My 13yo son cooked the chicken, because I was at work and he said it was
      so
      easy! The chicken was in oven for 5 hours: it was perhaps just a little
      overcooked, but we loved it: so tender and juicy!
      I serve the chicken with all its juice (two cups), steamed rice, peas
      and
      baby carrots.
      I'll definitely make sticky chicken again, at least once per week: it's
      cheap, easy and delicious!
      Thanks to the inventor of this recipe and to those who posted it here.
      Anna in Italy
      - who hasn't been so enthusiastic about a recipe for a long, long time!
      -