weight watchers recipes

  • maryanne evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hi Charlene,
      I am new to oamc, and making meals to freeze, but I have been on weight
      watchers for quite awhile now. I have 6 of the weight watchers cookbooks,
      and each recipe tells how many points per serving. I was just about to try
      freezing some of these recipes. So, I don't have any TNT for the freezer,
      but I would be more than glad to send you as many recipes from the cookbooks
      that you want. Just let me know any way that I may help....even if it is
      for encouragement!! I love the weight watchers plan, it is easy to follow,
      and it works great.
      I will go through my cookbooks today and see what I can find that looks like
      it will freeze well. I just told my dh yesterday that the next round of oamc
      was going to be all weight watcher recipes. All the ones that I have tried
      so far are really good, and even the kids will eat most of them.
      Well, I didn't mean to rattle on here...LOL...let me know anyway that I can
      help.
      Love and Blessings,
      MaryAnne
      Like to shop and earn money at the same time?
      Don't miss out on this free opportunity!
      http://maryannesmall.bigsmart.com