picture album

  • James S. Huggins (dot com)
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3 6:43 PM
      I have a friend who want to load her pictures to the web to share
      Can you suggest a simple answer?

      James S. Huggins

    • Tina Clarke
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3 7:21 PM
        >I have a friend who want to load her pictures to the web to share
        > Can you suggest a simple answer?
        >
        > James S. Huggins

        http://picasa.google.com/

        f ree and simple

        Tina
        Expression Web EASTER GIVEAWAY
        http://www.frontpage-to-expression.com/expression-web-giveaway.html
        Prizes: EW 3.0 x1, Migrating from FronPage to Expression Web Ebook x2, EW
        Tips Ebooks x3
        Special Prize: SEO Toolbar for any version. Runs: 12th March - 30th April
      • James S. Huggins (dot com)
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3 8:36 PM
          I asked
          >I have a friend who want to load her pictures to the web to share
          > Can you suggest a simple answer?

          The answer was
          http://picasa.google.com/

          I went there and got confused big time
          Is it a photo editing facility or a storage facility
          I'm looking for a simple place to store photos

          James S. Huggins
        • COURYHOUSE@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 3 8:40 PM
            Thanks,

            Hi James

            me too! i want something sinple... with a widget i can add to a web
            page but also something i can restrict but also something that is not so
            social networking people wander off though that widget.
            cc me on anything please too!

            Ed Sharpe,

            _http://picasa.http://pica_ (http://picasa.google.com/)

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 3 11:30 PM
              >I asked
              >>I have a friend who want to load her pictures to the web to share
              >> Can you suggest a simple answer?
              >
              > The answer was
              > http://picasa.google.com/
              >
              > I went there and got confused big time
              > Is it a photo editing facility or a storage facility
              > I'm looking for a simple place to store photos
              >

              > James S. Huggins

              it is a simple answer and there is a video tour right there which explains
              it

              You said she wants to load her pictures to the web so she needs

              something to load pictures
              a place to load pictures to

              and picasa does both

              you didn't say

              "I'm looking for a simple place to store photos" which is something else
              entirely.

              based on the revised question this is probably what you (both?) want

              http://www.flickr.com/tour/upload/

              Tina
              http://www.expression-web.net - Expression Blog
              http://any-expression.com/ - Expression Web Help
              http://frontpage-to-expression.com/ - Migrating from FrontPage to Expression
              Web
              twitter.com/ @tinaclarke @expressionweb
            • COURYHOUSE@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 3 11:58 PM
                ok i had an acct from alongtime ago here
                i will play with it some many thanks for jogging my memory!

                Thanks,

                Ed .

                In a message dated 4/3/2010 11:30:16 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
                TinaClarke@... writes:

                >>I have a friend who want to load her pictures to the web to share
                >> Can you suggest a simple answer?
                >
                > The answer was
                > _http://picasa.http://pica_ (http://picasa.google.com/)
                >
                > I went there and got confused big time
                > Is it a photo editing facility or a storage facility
                > I'm looking for a simple place to store photos
                >

                > James S. Huggins

                it is a simple answer and there is a video tour right there which explains
                it

                You said she wants to load her pictures to the web so she needs

                something to load pictures
                a place to load pictures to

                and picasa does both

                you didn't say

                "I'm looking for a simple place to store photos" which is something else
                entirely.

                based on the revised question this is probably what you (both?) want

                _http://www.flickr.http://wwhttp://_ (http://www.flickr.com/tour/upload/)

                Tina
                _http://www.expressihttp://www_ (http://www.expression-web.net/) -
                Expression Blog
                _http://any-expressihttp://_ (http://any-expression.com/) - Expression
                Web Help
                _http://frontpage-http://frontpahttp_ (http://frontpage-to-expression.com/)
                - Migrating from FrontPage to Expression
                Web
                twitter.com/ @tinaclarke @expressionweb

                _Reply to sender_ (mailto:TinaClarke@...?subject=Re: [frontpage]
                picture album) | _Reply to group_
                (mailto:frontpage@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re: [frontpage] picture album) | _Reply via web post_
                NTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTExNTM3NwRtc2dJZAMyNzc5NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1l
                AzEyNzAzNjI2MTQ-?act=reply&messageNum=27795) | _Start a New Topic_
                (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frontpage/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJjMWhwNWVhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0
                BGdycElkAzc1NTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTExNTM3NwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEy
                NzAzNjI2MTQ-)
                _Messages in this topic_
                (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frontpage/message/27791;_ylc=X3oDMTM0N2tyODZnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc1NTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNT
                ExNTM3NwRtc2dJZAMyNzc5NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNzAzNjI2MTQEdHBjSW
                QDMjc3OTE-) (5)
                Recent Activity:
                * _New Members_
                (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frontpage/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMXFlbWtvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc1NTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTExNTM3NwR
                zZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMjcwMzYyNjEz?o=6) 1
                _Visit Your Group_
                (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frontpage;_ylc=X3oDMTJjZDJoN3ZwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzc1NTE2BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTExNTM3NwRzZWMDdnRsBH
                NsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyNzAzNjI2MTM-)

                _http://accessfp.net/_ (http://accessfp.net/)
                _http://anyfrontpage.com/_ (http://anyfrontpage.com/)
                _http://addonfp.com/_ (http://addonfp.com/)
                _http://frontpage-ebooks.com/_ (http://frontpage-ebooks.com/)
                _http://frontpage-tips.com/_ (http://frontpage-tips.com/)
                _http://msmvps.com/blogs/frontpage/_ (http://msmvps.com/blogs/frontpage/)

                _http://any-expression.com/_ (http://any-expression.com/)
                _http://www.expression-web.net/_ (http://www.expression-web.net/)

                For off-topic talk join the Off-topic list - members only.

              • James S. Huggins (dot com)
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 4 6:13 AM
                  Tina suggested this to me
                  http://picasa.google.com/

                  Despite my inability to find documentation it is coming together (slowly)
                  and I am truly thankful.

                  James S. Huggins

                • Tina Clarke
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 6 10:49 AM
                    Starting in 10 mins Webcast - WordPress customization with Expression Web
                    3 - http://bit.ly/bSq9K2 - Come and join the fun

                    Tina