Code wrapping in FP2003

  • Ummibra
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      I thought that I read about a way to make it so that the code in code view could be wrapped instead of extending so far out that I have to scroll to view/change it, but can't remember how to do it. Is this correct?

      Samirah

    • Patricia Geary
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        At 05:44 AM 5/1/2008, you wrote:
        >I thought that I read about a way to make it so that the code in
        >code view could be wrapped instead of extending so far out that I
        >have to scroll to view/change it, but can't remember how to do it.
        >Is this correct?

        For fp2003 Tools> Page Options > General

        pat

        Pat Geary
        Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
        http://www.genealogy-web-creations.com/