Updated how-tos for building Visual Studio .NET 2003 and updating CVS

  • David Gewirtz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Finally, I think I've gotten it right. The main branch of the CVS
      repository now contains the build_VC2K3 directory with the project
      files.

      Here's an updated how-to for building Frontier using Visual
      Studio .NET 2003:

      http://manila.zatz.com/frontierkernel/stories/storyReader$20

      And here's an updated how-to for adding files to the CVS as a
      developer:

      http://manila.zatz.com/frontierkernel/stories/storyReader$18

      Take care,
      David