Re: [frontierkernel] PAIGE

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2005
      That's what it is. It's the text editor in Frontier and Radio, implements wptext objects and edits text in the outliner. Since we didn't license it for source code distribution, we didn't distribute the source. It's from a company named DataPak, we tried to find them, but couldn't. My guess is that they've long since moved on. The last time we had contact with them was probably 1991. Dave

      What is paige?  According to the header, is it some sort of text processing
      engine.

      Thanks,

      John

    • John Fraser
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2005
        Re: [frontierkernel] PAIGE Thanks!

        From: Dave Winer <dave@...>
        Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 20:37:29 -0500
        To: <frontierkernel@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [frontierkernel] PAIGE

        That's what it is. It's the text editor in Frontier and Radio, implements wptext objects and edits text in the outliner. Since we didn't license it for source code distribution, we didn't distribute the source. It's from a company named DataPak, we tried to find them, but couldn't. My guess is that they've long since moved on. The last time we had contact with them was probably 1991. Dave

        What is paige?  According to the header, is it some  sort of text  processing
        engine.

        Thanks,

        John

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor